With respect to the latest look, the typical Western credit debt try $5,525. The common cards balance has actually decreased of the $968 from which it was up until the COVID-19 pandemic, and also the complete U.S. credit debt comes with gone down to $787 million.
When you are people are definitely the overall number, they vary significantly for different class. We’ve got examined research out-of government enterprises and you may credit reporting agencies to obtain the common credit debt because of the state, decades, money, and a lot more. Continue reading for the complete abilities.
- Average Western credit card debt: $5,525
- Mediocre borrowing from the bank utilization price: twenty-five.2%
- State for the high mediocre personal credit card debt: Alaska ($eight,089)
- County on the lowest mediocre personal credit card debt: Wisconsin ($4,587)
- Generation X possess mediocre personal credit card debt off $seven,236, many of every age bracket. (suite…)